School Run Skills Programs (Years 1-12)
Add a before or after school run skills program at your school, led by our experienced and engaging run coaches. These are 45 minute sessions conducted once a week. Our programs coach technique, agility and run endurance through fun activities and challenges....so no boring laps of the oval. Our 8-10 week term-based programs are great value, parent funded and conveniently located on or adjacent to school premises. We currently operate a successful ongoing Run Skills program at Cornish College for Year 1-4 students.
Benefit to school families and students:
- A fun and challenging extra-curricular activity to keep kids fit, active and healthy.
- Convenient weekly activity held on school grounds
- Opportunity to work towards a run goal
- Great value activity, generally much cheaper than other term based programs.
Benefits to your school:
- Providing a professional extra curricular option for your students
- Enhance the fitness of students for other sports
- No cost to the school as programs are generally parent funded
- We make the process easy, provide all equipment and communicate directly with participating families
Contact our head coach Jim Poussard on 0450 379 810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about how a run skills program can add to your school co-curricular offerings.
Cross-Country coaching (PRIMARY & secondary)
Bayside Run Coaching offers coaching for school cross country teams in the lead up to school, district, division or higher level competitions. Our experienced coaches have trained X-C students to state level and we aim to balance outcomes with enjoyment. Contact us for more information.